Monday, November 3, 2014

Sailing Take 2

It's been a while since this trip, but it was an amazing weekend!  I went on another sailing trip, but this was an overnight!  The trip began again in Tainan, and we sailed to an island off the coast.   It took about 10 hours to get to Cimei, definitely longer than I prefer, but it was worth it getting there!  We weren't left with too much time to explore, but here are some pictures.








Leaving the next day was a little nerve wracking because of anticipated storms, but after a few minutes of rain it was smooth sailing.  We didn't make it back for the last train, and ended up taking the bus back to Taipei.  I hope to never do an overnight bus trip again!  In the beginning, there was an odd couple fighting, and the driver actually had to go talk to them.  They were both intoxicated, drinking out of a whiskey bottle in the back row.  Being annoyed with them already, I was finally thinking I could get some sleep after their talk.  I was wrong.  Anyone who knows me well knows that I can't stand when people snore!  It was awful!   I was so relieved when I was finally home in my own bed!  Still a great weekend with great people though!

No comments:

Post a Comment